I told you there would be more buffalo chicken recipes! I have had my eye on this one for a while, and I have no idea what took me so long to make it. This is easily one of my favorite buffalo chicken recipes.
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoons Pepper
- ½ Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cups Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cups Buffalo Wing Sauce Plus More For Drizzling
- 2 ounces, weight Sharp Cheddar Cheese (If you shop at Wegmans, use their Buffalo Wing Cheddar Spread!)
- 4 whole Wheat Buns
- ¼ cups Ranch Dressing For Drizzling (or Blue Cheese)
1. Preheat grill or skillet.
2. In a large bowl combine ground chicken, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, Parmesan and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until just combined. Form into patties.
3. Grill or pan-fry patties until brown on both sides and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. In the last 2 minutes, place 1/2 ounce of cheddar cheese on each burger. Place burgers on whole wheat buns and top with a drizzle of ranch and buffalo wing dressing.
These were amazing! I love all things buffalo though, so I may be biased. My mouth started watering all over again just looking at the pictures. How good does that cheese look on top? That’s the Wegmans Buffalo Wing Cheddar Spread. If you shop at Wegmans, get this spread! All of their spreads are amazing, but this one is the perfect addition to this burger. Yum!