I found another quick and delicious chicken recipe to add to my arsenal. This really is a moist and flavorful chicken recipe. It’s very easy to make too. Score!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard (this wasn’t in the original recipe but several comments suggested this addition)
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.